Our client is one of the largest, most renowned and experienced global Private Equity investors with a substantial presence in Luxembourg.
For their Luxembourg tax department and more specifically the funds flow unit our client seeks to find an experienced Tax Manager (funds flow).
Your main tasks:
- Prepare / review funds flow for new investments, exit, dividend payment, etc. in Europe, US and Latin America
- Coordinate implementation of post-closing items
- Lead, coordinate and support a team of juniors
- Participate to all working calls and be able to go deep into the transaction and work in close cooperation with Finance department and Lawyers
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex transactions in PE environments
- Develop strong relationships with deal team, including understanding their business practices and specific needs
- Develop strong relationships with Luxembourg and other service providers (legal and tax advisors, …)
- 5-7 years’ experience in International and Luxembourg taxation, gained either in-house or in Big 4 firm
- Experience in funds flow (cross-border transaction modelling)
- Experience in private equity (or other cross border M&A)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in French will be an asset
- Good knowledge in excel
- Self-motivated who can demonstrate adaptability/flexibility
- Display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- “Leading by doing” style of management
- Demonstrate intellectual rigor and curiosity
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to David Kitzinger firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.