Financial Accountant – Real Estate investment firm (inhouse position)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a medium-size office (25 employees in Luxembourg) part of an international group specialising in Real Estate investments across Europe. The business in Luxembourg is growing, therefore the Finance team is looking for an additional colleague.
Reporting to a Senior Accountant and being in contact with colleagues from various teams located in Luxembourg and in UK and the US, you will have the opportunity to grow your experience in RE accounting and gain a unique insight into the RE business by being involved in the development of underlying assets and their ongoing operations.
- Management of accounts payable (AP) – including:
- Invoice approval coordination
- Handling Bookkkeeping of AP
- Processing Payments and preparing bank transfers
- Following up on bank accounts and contacts with the bank
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash analysis report preparation
- Day-to-day bookkeeping including but not limited to:
- Prepaid, Accruals
- Payroll related entries (recharges)
- Updating loan cards & preparing interest calculations
- Assisting the Senior Accountant to ensure the proper upload in Yardi of external (including foreign) reporting packs
- Preparing financial statements for Holdings companies under supervision of the Senior Accountant
- General company administration including eCDF & eRCS filings
- Various administrative tasks
- Participating in financial projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or relevant accounting experience
- ACCA or equivalent certification would be appreciated (we will support continuation of studies if part-qualified)
- Accounting work experience gained in private equity, real estate, domiciliation company or “big four” desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French or German would be an asset, but not essential)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook)
- Strong motivation to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Methodical and detail orientated
- Flexibility, proactivity and a “can do” attitude
- Good analytical, organizational & prioritization skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail
- Knowledge of Yardi 7S and/or BOB 50 Expert is an advantage
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.