Senior Manager of Middle Office of Credit Division
Reporting to: Head of Middle Office of Credit Division
Client: International Bank - Luxembourg HQ
Benefits: Bank with a strong dedicated focus to the market, stable and constantly growing, interesting PB&WM project, competitive package, bonus, banking convention benefits, insurance, W-L balance.
Responsibilities relative to various stages of the life cycle of transactions processed by Middle Office of Credit Division:
- Providing the customers with information on the organization of operational processes of the transaction.
- Coordinating process internally with all relevant stakeholders.
- Verifying Term Sheets (TS) conditions.
- Verifying Credit Committee and Management Board resolution – NPA compliance, the existence of internal limitations, ability of the systems/back office to reflect and process the transaction
- Preparing of standard facility documentation and NDAs based on drafts prepared by Legal Department (where applicable);
- Verifying of facility documentation draft’s compliance with the credit approval and TS.
- Arranging the signing of facility documentation.
- Checking and confirming of Conditions precedent (CP) and subsequent collection, CP checklist running (internal, external).
- Receiving a request for financing from the client, verifying the compliance of the request with approved limit and signed facility documentation.
- Collect internal approvals and checks before disbursement.
- Monitoring of the loan utilization purposes (where applicable).
- Replying to clients’ requests for statements, free limits, facilities prolongation and similar.
- Monitoring of obligations of financial documents presentation according to facility agreement.
- Controlling the correctness of financial covenants calculation.
- Controlling the receipt of the signed original facility and related documents, communication with clients, legal advisors, or other parties in case of delays.
- Controlling the performance of clients’ reviews.
- Communicating with the clients on documents due, delays and deviations, due dates of loans, insurance premia payments, declarations etc.
- Controlling and providing comments on early warning signals.
- Participating in process automatization projects relative to the products under the responsibility of the Credit Department.
- Ensuring that the recommendations formulated by the Internal Audit and the Risk Department are addressed within the agreed delays.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, Russian and other languages would be considered as an advantage
- Strong knowledge of lending products
- Understanding of related processes
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be a team player, flexible, excellent communicator, results-oriented, service-oriented
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
Please apply by sending your confidential CV to Michael.email@example.com to be considered for this position and included in the recruitment process.