Our client is a global industrial player with Headquarters in Luxembourg and operations in over 40 countries. They currently have an opening in their Luxembourg office for a Treasury Analyst who will report to the Head of Treasury Operations for the in-house bank of the Group.
Do you have experience with post trade operations and compliance reporting related to forex deals, commodities, and other financial market transactions?
You will have the ability to contribute towards continuous improvements of the treasury process and will build up financial analysis and reporting on risk managed by corporate treasury.
- The Treasury Analyst is responsible for middle office tasks at Corporate Treasury including day-to-day control and follow up of treasury front office transactions in respect of treasury policies.
- Acting as an independent interface between back office and front office, the Treasury Analyst is in charge of market risks controls (FX, IR, Commodities & Energy).
- You are in charge of post trade control to identify variations that might appear between Front Office and Back Office.
- The Treasury Analyst controls on a permanent basis the execution of hedging mandates as stated in the risk management procedures approved by the board of directors.
- You control day-to-day activities of the Front Office as regards of authorized limits in notional, quantities (for commodities) and P&L.
- Treasury Analyst is in charge of Treasury reporting such as daily P&L, portfolio mark-to-market, Value-at-Risk calculation, risks matrix, FX position reconciliation and any other treasury reports.
- In coordination with Treasury Team, The Treasury Analyst builds up the monthly Group treasury reporting, reconciling the Front Office P&L with accounting P&L, performing analysis on financing schemes (collateral follow up), financing costs, intra-group financing and any other treasury related matters.
- You participate actively to the analysis and implementation of an appropriate treasury management system considering Group front office size and needs.
- Together with Risk Management Team located in Paris, The Treasury Analyst will be actively involved in Commodity Risk Management follow up of our main production sites (physical exposures).
- Manage confirmation of market trades.
- Manage compliance reporting’s (EMIR).
- Contribute to the company’s quarterly and annual closing and audit processes.
- Contribute to company’s improvement program through participation in projects implementation.
- Maintain procedures and documentation.
- University degree in Economics or Treasury Management
- Previous experience in a corporate treasury or back office of a bank
- Knowledge of accounting, market operations and corporate finance is considered an advantage
- Solution orientated mind with good organisation skills and sense of priorities
- English is required, French is a plus.
- You bring significant post qualification experience working on a range of Employment and Regulatory matters
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Pawel Galanty firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.