Junior Fund Accountant
This is an exciting new opportunity to join this growing office of currently 11 colleagues of various nationalities. The company opened their Luxembourg office almost 3 years ago and has steadily grown since then. The office is conveniently located in the city centre and offers a nice work atmosphere as well as development perspectives.
- Support the accounting team to maintain monthly management accounts and supporting schedules for management company and investment-related entities;
- Support the accounting team to review of payment process and cashflow management of investment-related entities;
- Support the accounting team to review of annual financial statements for management company and investment-related entities;
- Understand how the fund structure operates, including structuring, cashflow, accounting, taxation and reporting;
- Assist with the general operation of the Funds and management companies in Luxembourg;
- University degree in Accounting;
- First experience in financial services, preferably related to audit firm and/or alternative investment funds / private equity funds in Luxembourg.
- Technical accounting knowledge and attention to detail;
- Technical understanding of Lux GAAP and IFRS;
- Technical understanding of the Luxembourg Tax (including VAT, Corporate Tax and NWT)
- Exceptional aptitude to critically assess, develop, implement and document new systems, processes and policies
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring nothing is missed and deliverables are produced to a high standard
- Willingness to learn and develop into new areas of the private equity business model in Luxembourg;
- Ability to perform standard fund accounting functions within Luxembourg e.g. tax accounting, multicurrency calculations, monthly account preparation, cashflow modelling;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Fluent in English is a must
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.