Our client is a German solid and dynamically growing German PE house focusing on real asset strategies with a fully-fledged AIFM in Luxembourg. The owner-managed investment boutique works with German institutional investors and offers client specific and cost-efficient implementation as well as transparent and proprietary risk management. Our client has extensive experience in a broad range of sub asset classes within real assets and has advised German speaking institutional investors on infrastructure, renewable energy, private equity, and other real asset strategies.
For their growing Luxembourg office we seek to recruit an experienced German-speaking Risk Management Associate.
- AIFM risk management activities in close co-operation with portfolio management and operations / projects
- Setting up of risk profiles, risk policies, guidelines and procedures
- Planning, designing and implementing risk management processes for the organization
- Risk analysis, risk evaluation and risk reporting for AIFs under management
- Planning, designing and implementing valuation processes for the organisation for both direct and indirect investments
- Reporting to the Board of Managers on a periodical basis on risk and valuation
- Team player who is highly organized, self-motivated and motivating
- Master degree in business administration or related field
- Proven track record at AIFM, Big 4 or fund administrator
- Experience in the Luxembourg financial industry
- Strong knowledge of AIFMD and Luxembourg regulation
- Fluency in German and English
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to David Kitzinger firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.