For one of our clients, active within Asset Management we are looking for a Fund Compliance Analyst to join a small team of professionals.
My client offers a great working environment, in a team where you will be cross trained and have the ability to extend your knowledge with the Private Market and Public Market funds.
You have at least 3 years’ experience working in a Fund Compliance position within the financial services industry with exposure to Alternative Investment Funds. Experience within UCITS would be a strong advantage.
The Compliance team provides support for the Group’s UCITS and AIF funds.
Within this position you will focus on the Private Market Funds, such as Real Estate, Infrastructure.
Your main day to day tasks will be:
- Oversight of the investment restrictions
- Assist the Compliance Manager on notification to the CSSF with regards to breaches or NAV errors
- Assist in the annual due diligence process
- Support the regulatory reporting requirements
Please contact me directly for more detailed information about the position.
- You have a Degree in Law or Economics
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working in a Fund Compliance position with exposure to investment restrictions.
- You have a good understanding of Private Market funds, experience with Public Market funds would be an advantage
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken. French language skills would be considered as an advantage.
- You are a person with an analytical mind set and pays attention to detail.
- You are a strong team player, a self-starter with the ability to communicate at all levels in /outside the organisation
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia van Rijswijk email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.