Anderson Wise is pleased to support its client, one of Europe’s leading alternative asset management firms, in growing their office in Luxembourg.
You will be part of the global company secretarial team and report directly to the Global Company Secretary based in Luxembourg.
- Assist with incorporation of new entities for all fund structures across multiple jurisdictions.
- Assist with drafting of notices, agendas collating board packs, drafting and reviewing of minutes, drafting circular resolutions and following up on action items.
- Assist with the set-up and co-ordination of board/committee meetings and liaise with various participants in the board/committee to ensure smooth processes.
- Carry out corporate filings for various legal entity types in various jurisdictions as and when required.
- Assist with signing/execution of all documents on a daily basis.
- Being able to liaise with management, non-executive directors, service providers and external tax/legal counsels.
- Assist with ensuring that director agreements in place with NED’s are up to date every quarter.
- Assist with keeping corporate records up to date (filing of documents on the company drives, etc).
- Assist with uploading of information to online data sites and maintaining these on a real time basis.
- Assist the Company Secretary with research in order to keep the board abreast of good corporate governance practices and legislation.
- Assist in the mentoring and development of the Company Secretarial Paralegals and Board Support.
- Assist with reviewing of invoices in line with agreed fees and service level agreements.
- Assist with ad hoc administrative tasks as and when required.
- Degree qualified with at least 3-5+ years prior experience in a similar role within the funds industry.
- Have a basic understanding of the different fund structures specifically in Luxembourg (SCSP, SCA, RAIF’s, SIFs).
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Legal / company secretarial or similar qualification is desirable.
- Effectively communicates across all levels within the organisation both written and verbal, across multiple communication channels)
- Quick learner with strong capacity to work independently.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.