Do you enjoy corporate transactions and would like to get further exposure to mergers and acquisitions?
Would you like to work for a market leading law firm with an international presence?
On behalf of our client an international market leading law firm, we are currently looking for a Lawyer to join their Corporate and M&A department. Our client is looking for people at various levels of experience for this role, so whether you are a newly qualified lawyer or have up to 6 years of PQE experience you are suitable for this role.
The team advise domestic and global corporations, investments banks, private equity providers, state and semi state entities and individual shareholders.
The team provide advice in the following areas:
- Private and Public M&A
- Equity Capital Markets
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital and Growth Equity
- Corporate mergers, migrations and demergers
- Corporate advisory and Company Law
- Qualified Solicitor with NQ-6 years PQ in a corporate law firm
- Experience in corporate transactions including acquisitions, disposals, restructurings, venture capital and private equity
- Experience in shareholder agreements, joint ventures, corporate structures and company law
- Commercial contract experience
- Strong team player who can also work on own initiative
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Pawel Galanty firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.