Solicitor- Banking and Finance
We are currently recruiting for a Solicitor to join our clients Banking and Finance department. Our client is an international law firm with an outstanding reputation for the delivery of legal excellence.
Our client is currently continuing to develop their Banking & Finance practice and has a number of roles available for Solicitors, Associates, and Partners.
Our client Banking and Finance practice is highly recognised, and they act on behalf of major banks and financial institutions, large corporates, and high net worth individuals, providing a wide range of banking restructuring, treasury, and regulatory advice.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of client’s needs
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Excellent drafting skills
- Willingness to play a part in the firms continued development and expansion
- Participate in ad-hoc tasks
- University degree in Law
- NQ to 3 years of PQE as a Solicitor in Banking and Finance
- Previous experience in Banking Law, Secured and unsecured lending security over all types of assets, Debt restructuring and refinancing, Company Law, Law of Property, Corporate Banking/ Real Estate Finance
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, and organization skills
- Fluent in English, other languages are considered a benefit
- Good MS office skills
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Pawel Galanty firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.