Our international Investment client has opened a newly created position searching for a Senior Pension Specialist to join their team.
The candidate will have an excellent understanding of pension products and an up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory frameworks and compliance.
The right candidate for this role will have the opportunity to have client exposure within this role. The person can be based either in the NETHERLANDS, LUXEMBOURG or IRELAND.
- Become an expert on regulatory topics in the pension area
- You will measure pension distribution risk
- Meeting with clients and explaining cross border pension plan structure
- You will work with European and International pension products
- Provide competitive insight to the sales and marketing teams to differentiate products from competition
- Degree in Business, Law or Finance
- At least 5 + years’ experience working in a position focused on European Pension or Retirement products
- Good knowledge of IORP I & II derivatives
- Excellent understanding of European Pension and retirement products is a must
- Understanding of the competitive and regulatory landscape
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You will have an up-to-date market knowledge of pension and retirement products
- Fluency in English both written and spoken. Languages such as French and Dutch are beneficial
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Location of the position can be either in the NETHERLANDS, LUXEMBOURG or IRELAND
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia Van Rijswijk or Pawel Galanty on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.