Corporate Legal Officer
Our client is a major player in the alternative investments industry. In this company, you will enjoy working with highly competent professionals in an international and dynamic environment. The company will support you in your development, offer flexible working hours and working-from-home days, a competitive salary package and possibilities to develop your career.
As a Corporate Legal Officer you will report to the Senior Associate or AVP and will be responsible for but not limited to supporting the Legal & Compliance team with the corporate and legal needs of the companies set up to manage real estate investments.
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio of real estate projects
- Ensuring thorough hand over post-closing for new deals and their subsequent legal and corporate life cycle until the disposal process
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for the efficient running of all deals and entities’ corporate governance
- Review and monitor the accuracy of legal documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, and written resolutions
- Oversee restructuring and financing steps along with other internal and external teams and advisors
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents
- 2+ years’ relevant professional experience
- Experience with open-ended funds is an asset
- Experience dealing with the Luxembourgish RCS and board meeting organization
- Detail oriented and resourceful
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluency in English (German/French is a plus)
- Proficient user of MS Office
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history, etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.
Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.