Senior Legal/Corporate Officer – Alternative Investments firm
Our client is a major player in the alternative investments industry. In this company, you will enjoy working with highly competent professionals in an international and dynamic environment. The company will support you in your development, offer flexible working hours and working from home days, a competitive salary package and possibilities to develop your career.
- Supervise the work from A to Z of a team of corporate officers
- Monitor the organisation of board meetings, approval and filing of annual reports and execution and approval processes
- Supervise the organisation of the approval of the financial statements and filing at the Trade and Companies Register
- Organise the review of legal and corporate documents to be signed by the Directors and collection of required signatures
- Track and monitor the accuracy of legal documents (signature, date, corporate details etc.)
- Organise and supervise the training and development plans of the team
- Min. 5 years’ experience in a legal/corporate department of a fiduciary/law firm/in house legal or corporate position in Luxembourg
- Fluent English, any other language will be an advantage
- Experience with open-ended funds is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Experience dealing with the Luxembourgish RCS and board meeting organization
- Knowledge of the corporate governance framework in Luxembourg
- Experience working with and maintaining strong professional links with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers
- Able to take direction and ask questions
- Eye for detail
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.