Corporate and Finance Senior Officer: Boutique Investment Management Firm
An excellent opportunity to join a boutique investment management firm with approximately $1 billion in assets under management. You will be the first employee in Luxembourg and manage a wide and diverse range of responsibilities as a Corporate and Finance Senior Officer. This role will continue to grow in responsibilities and is a great next step in your career, if you have gained at least 4 years of public accounting / private equity / trustee / administration experience.
- Manage the liquidation of dormant entities
- Maintenance of legal agreements and registers relating to investor funding
- Management of physical mail received for each Luxembourg entity
- Maintaining complete electronic records of all legal documents & transaction agreements relating to Luxembourg domiciled entities.
- Facilitate the onboarding of new legal entities
- Performance of local AML / KYC related tasks
- Scheduling of Board Meetings and the preparation of Board Meeting Convening Notices, Transaction Packs and Minutes
- Preparation of Luxembourg accounting records and / or review of Financial Statements prepared by service providers based on Luxembourg GAAP.
- Review / approval of Annual Financial Statements for underlying investment entities
- Calculation of interest / profit participation of funding instruments
- Management of local service providers in order to ensure timely completion of Annual Financials statements and Audits (if required)
- Preparation of all documentation required in the setting up of new bank accounts
- Processing payments for Luxembourg domiciled entities
- Maintenance of daily cash reconciliations / analysis
- Ensuring that controls over Non-Luxembourg bank accounts held by our subsidiaries are compliant with our group policy, liaising with operating partners as required.
- Maintenance of cash-flow forecasting for Luxembourg domiciled entities in order to ensure that cashflow requirements can be met in both the short and long term, and that excess cash balances are distributed promptly.
- Coordination of funding of expenses with the External Administrators
- Calculation of Luxembourg pre -distribution withholdings
- Review of Annual Tax Returns
- Review of VAT Returns
- Assist in the preparation of annual FATCA / CRS filings
- Assist in the preparation of annual CSSF filings
- Maintenance of annual Transfer Pricing / Capital Adequacy analysis
- Co-ordination with tax advisors in order to prepare and file annual Luxembourg FATCA returns
- Work with service providers to ensure that monthly and quarterly Banque Centrale du Luxembourg statistical reporting is prepared and filed (as required)
- Participate in early stage discussions with analysts, legal & consultants to decide on structuring required for new transactions
- Filing of all transaction related agreements for all Luxembourg entities
- At least 4 years of public accounting / private equity / trustee / administration experience;
- Understanding of economics, structure and documentation of private equity deals;
- Experience with Luxembourg financing vehicles, e.g. CPECs, PPLs, etc;
- Understanding of Luxembourg corporate governance;
- Knowledge of setting up and liquidating local SPVs ;
- Experience with corporate and secretarial duties;
- Hands on and self-motivated;
- Tax resident in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English. Any other language especially French, German, and/or Italian will be an advantage.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Andrew Notter email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.