We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager for an Asset Manager focussing on Alternative Investment Funds.
This is a position where you will report directly to the Head of Compliance and will work in a small team of professionals. You require experience and understanding of the AIFMD and the Luxembourgish Fund industry regulatory framework.
Do you think this could be the right position for you? Please contact me for more information
The Compliance Manager will be working on the all-round aspect of the compliance function, which can vary between corporate compliance, reporting, due diligence, AML and fund compliance.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Make sure you stay up to date with the regulatory changes and impact this might have on the company
- Manage the due diligence process
- Fund investment compliance
- Participate in the compliance and senior management committees
- You have a Degree in Law or Finance
- You have at least 5 years’ experience working in a Compliance position within the Investment Fund industry, with a focus on Alternative Investment.
- Good understanding of the AIFMD
- Knowledge of Private Equity funds would be a great asset
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a small team within tight deadlines
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia van Rijswijk firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion. We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.