Financial Crime Risk – Manager
Are you an experienced Financial Crime Risk specialist looking for a business facing role supporting a regulated asset management business in Luxembourg and across Europe?
This is a newly created role where you will have the opportunity to support a new and rapidly expanding business with a presence in multiple European countries wo have over 500 billion of assets under management. You will be covering several business lines including private equity investments related to Infrastructure and renewables, real estate, private debt investments and public market investments in equity, and fixed income.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Advising portfolio management and deal teams on financial crime risk related matters including due diligence process, requirements and escalation protocols
- Performing and presenting Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) reviews on MAM clients, asset counterparties, delegates, fund distributors and in-scope third parties
- Providing face-to-face and virtual training on financial crime requirements to new joiners and existing MAM staff in line with established training programme
- Performing periodic assurance reviews of duly appointed administrators and KYC service providers in line with established monitoring and assurance programme
- Supporting ad-hoc internal / external investigations relating to financial crime cases.
- Keeping abreast of upcoming, new and revised European and Luxembourgish FCR and AML/CFT rules, laws, regulation and directives
- You will have recent experience gained within the asset management industry (may include related experience in a legal or regulatory role) or within a private equity, multi-asset Manager, or UCITS manager.
- You will also have experience acting as a "responsable du contrôle du respect des obligations" ("RC") for a CSSF supervised AIFM or investment firm
- Fluent in French and English.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Andrew Notter firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.