Assistant Finance Manager
Anderson Wise is pleased to support its client, one of Europe’s leading alternative asset management firms, in growing their office in Luxembourg.
Our client invites a bright, hard-working individual to join the team as an Assistant Finance Manager in the Luxembourg office. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a team in a fast-paced work environment. The person will be responsible for assisting in the oversight and review of work of the third-party service providers for SPVs domiciled in Luxembourg. The person will also be involved in other cash management, deal closing and operational matters affecting the SPVs. The position will report to the Finance Director based in Luxembourg.
Your responsibilities :
- Assist with monitoring the completion and perform reviews of periodic/annual accounts
- Assist with oversight and support of the accounting, audit, tax, legal and other SPV service providers
- Assist with various compliance matters, including CIT and VAT returns
- Assist in solving local accounting, reporting, and operational issues
- Assist with various operational matters/ad-hoc tasks as they arise
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with third-party service providers and regulators, as appropriate
- Degree in accounting/economics/finance (ACCA or similar qualification is an asset)
- From 4 years of professional work experience in Big4 (audit or advisory services), service providers, alternative investment companies
- Lux GAAP expertise (IFRS knowledge is an asset)
- Luxembourg tax and reporting knowledge
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated and pro-active team player with the ability to work independently, follow tight deadlines and complete set tasks while managing multiple priorities
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.