Fund Administration Oversight Specialist
Anderson Wise is pleased to introduce this excellent opportunity to join a renowned international asset management company.
You will join the Luxembourg offices of the ManCo and as part of a driven, inspiring and fun team, take responsibility for the oversight of outsourced fund administration services.
This is a key role within the organization. The successful candidate will need to be adaptable, proactive, willing to challenge and be challenged.
The successful candidate will be responsible for services outsourced: fund accounting, depositary, custody and transfer agency services for a number of private asset funds with their own fund boards
- To ensure a valid Service Level Agreement (SLA) with fund administrator is in place and refreshed in accordance with Luxembourg policies
- To monitor performance of suppliers of fund administration activities against the SLA by receiving and reviewing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and representing the Company and Service Review Meetings (SRM’s)
- To ensure management is kept briefed on supplier performance by writing reports to regular governance committees and boards,
- To ensure fee agreements are in place and monitor the payment of fees to suppliers
- To ensure fund board meetings are set up and properly prepared by liaising with key stakeholders, such as the company secretariat, directors and investment teams
- To be the main point of contact for stakeholders and the supplier for any issues (including incidents) and to manage those issues to a conclusion, ensuring they are logged and tracked in accordance with policy
- To carry out a variety of tasks compliant with Luxembourg regulations, such as regular due diligence activities
- To produce MI for the Luxembourg Management Company on the oversight activities and performance of the supplier
- Minimum of 3 -5+ years experience in a similar role or with a fund administrator or management company
- Good understanding of the services provided by a fund administrator, such as: fund accounting (preferable), valuation and pricing, transfer agency, custody and settlement
- Excellent communication skills (the role will involve liaising with senior people, including independent directors of the fund board and investment managers)
- The ability to work under their own initiative
- Self-motivation and drive who will take ownership of work and see it through to completion
- Good organisational ability
- Comfort with conflicting priorities
- Comfort with change
- Being able to prioritise appropriately especially at times of high workload
- The ability to influence others
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.