Are you willing to develop your skills and be trained in Compliance?
Are you results and solutions driven, focusing on archiving goals?
This a great opportunity to be working for a global Insurance leading firm on all matters related to their Compliance management.
A new created position that offers promising possibilities of growth!
- Be responsible for compliance queries from business managers and support them by providing advice and guidance
- Help developing the team’s reputation as a centre of excellence on regulatory compliance standards
- Observe the changes in the regulatory requirements and respond to industry consultations
- Support in the compliance training
- Support the delivery of the compliance monitoring program and ensure that standards are achieved
- Completion of regulatory returns and forms and compile information for regulators and auditors
- Manage compliance projects to guarantee the best practice standards in each of the company markets
- Assist senior members of the Compliance team in participating on projects to support the business.
- Previous experience in Compliance within the financial sector and good a understanding of Luxembourg regulations is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Results and solutions focused, driven and determined to archive goals in a fast-paced environment
- Be creative, proactive, with great influencing skills
- Fluent in English and French.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Anne-Sophie Pevergne – to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application would be treated with the utmost discretion.