Head of International Markets - Private Banking
For our client - International Private Bank - based in Luxembourg
We are searching for a Senior Relationship Manager - Team Head of International clients
Ideal candidate would have an entrepreneurial approach, management skills and strong network of UHNWI and VHNWI clients.
- Manage the team of Senior Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers and Assistants
- Run strategic marketing in International client's segment
- S/he will work with our Clients in partnership, take the time to listen to them, understand their life goals and anticipate their financial needs.
- To present a portfolio of investment solutions based on our Client’s needs, not by pushing our products or solutions.
- Work with our Clients as a true financial advisor making sure that they achieve their financial goals.
- Partner with our clients in order to protect, grow and control their wealth and preserve it for future generations.
- To work in synergy with all internal stakeholders, collaborate to provide a truly unique, personal client-centric approach
- Minimum 10 years in the Private Banking industry with expertise as a Private Banker – Client Advisor, Relationship Manager Hunter or Business Development Manager and a Team Head
- Strong entrepreneurial approach to business
- Private Banking professional background – no other professions would suffice
- MBA, BBA, Finance, Legal, Tax or Economics, University Educational Background is preferable but not mandatory
- In-depth knowledge of UHNWI & VHNWI International Private Banking & Wealth Management key client’s
- An exceptional network of contacts with Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and Families
- English speaking with a strong network of contacts/clients
- Significant self-acquired portfolio with a proven track record and a network of potential clients
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to discuss this exclusive opportunity. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion. Only senior professionals with a proven track record will be considered.