As part of an established and highly successful Nordic Super ManCo we seek to find a Risk Officer Danish/Swedish/Norwegian-speaking. In this function you will become part of the Risk Management team, reporting to the Head of Risk Management.
- Identify, monitor and report risks within the regulatory set-up surrounding both UCITS and AIF structures as required by regulation.
- Assisting in the day-to-day risk management for investment fund products domiciled in LU and DK.
- Maintenance, control and further development of our risk systems and models in close collaboration with other Group entities, e.g. Data and IT team.
- Fostering and improving the procedures and instruments for managing operational risks
- Support the CRO performing oversight of delegated support activities performed by group entities within the realm of risk management
- Support the CRO adjusting / updating the Risk Management Procedure and Risk Management Policy
- Contribute to the compilation of risk management reports to senior management, fund boards and the regulator CSSF
- Support business, regulatory projects and working groups
Your bring along:
- Analytical skills and the ability to apply them to Risk Management
- Knowledge about the Asset Management industry and at least 2-3 years of working experience from a similar position or an operational function such as Compliance, Risk Management or other regulatory unit would be considered a strong advantage
- IT-skills on an user-level (Microsoft Office package) and first experience with SQL programming (MS Server) is considered a distinct advantage
- General knowledge about European regulation (and its translation into national law) and experience with the Danish regulation is considered an advantage
- Interacting and cooperating with colleagues and management in a structured, proactive and execution oriented manner
- Business oriented and structured mind-set and can demonstrate a high level of initiative combining the capacity to take own initiative with the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written and fluent in Danish (written), knowledge of French is considered an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and use own initiative with a positive attitude
- Working independently and with a team spirit
- Paying attention to detail and focusing on quality
- Positive attitude that contributes to the overall company culture
- Proactive with a strong sense of ownership
- Self-managing and responsible
- Problem-solving mind-set with attention to detail