Accountant – Italian speaker
Anderson Wise is pleased to introduce this excellent opportunity to join a leading Private Equity group with investments across various asset classes, including loans and direct EU real estate. The firm is conveniently located in the city centre and offers a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment.
The role will have responsibility for the day-to-day accounting of a portfolio of Luxembourgish and foreign entities belonging to the group.
- General ledger preparation and booking for all treasury and cash postings for European entities
- Assistance with the preparation of statutory accounts for all Luxembourg entities (and other jurisdictions if needed)
- Raise, process, reconcile and confirm inter-company invoices
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, banks and other service providers
- Participation in monthly and annual VAT returns, EC Sales List and fiscal declarations
- Intercompany balance postings and reconciliation for monthly reporting
- Timely closing of ledgers for regular monthly and quarterly reporting to the shareholder
- Any ad hoc reporting or projects as requested by Financial Controller and/or or Local Management
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting activities for the various entities
- Compliance monitoring and improvement in relation to Luxembourg law
- You demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience in a position of Accountant within a Private Equity or Real Estate firm, a domiciliation or audit company in Luxembourg
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA qualification (acquired or in progress) would be desirable
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Italian
- You have strong analytical skills and are highly logical
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and Tax law
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use Excel efficiently to achieve objectives
- You are well-organized and can meet required deadlines
- You can work autonomously without constant supervision and you are an excellent team player at the same time
- You are dedicated to deliver a high quality of work
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.