Legal Officer – PE house
This alternative asset management firm is one of the leading players in its field, reputed for delivering high investment returns and added value to investors. The Luxembourg office is medium-size but growing and offer an international and dynamic environment with great work atmosphere.
Our client is looking to add a Legal Officer to the team. As a Legal Officer you will mainly manage the legal documentation related to transactions, and the Luxembourg entities as well as other related activities.
Reporting directly to the Senior Legal Officer, you are responsible for legal aspects, covering among others the following tasks :
- Preparation and coordination of the legal documentation within Private Equity transactions, including transactional, corporate and other documents
- Preparation of the legal documentation for board and shareholder meetings and any required support relating to such meetings
- Manage incorporation/liquidation of companies, as well as all legal steps related to the lifecycle of the companies
- Follow up on signature of documentation and filing documentation in the system and files
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
- Open bank accounts, and manage AML/ KYC and compliance requirements
- RCS filling and maintain / update Companies registers and internal overviews
- Manage additional ad hoc tasks
- A degree in Law is preferred
- 3 to 6 years of experience in a similar position, gained in a law firm, asset manager, or domiciliation firm
- Experience in Private Equity will be considered as a strong asset
- Team player, willing to work in an international context
- Highly motivated self-starter and results-oriented personality with the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Fluent in English; Fluency in French is a strong asset
- Good command of MS Office tools
- Unpretentious, astute and performance-driven
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.