Desk Head/Relationship Manager / Private Banker - UK and Ireland
our client is an International Private Bank keen to expand their current coverage of English Speaking markets - UK & Ireland
We are searching for a Hunter – Private Banker with a sophisticated yet entrepreneurial approach, sense of style and impeccable communication skills
- S/he will work with our Clients in partnership, take the time to listen to them, understand their life and financial goals.
- To present a portfolio of investment solutions based on our Client’s needs, not by pushing our products or solutions.
- Work with our Clients as a true financial advisor making sure that they achieve their financial goals.
- Partner with our clients in order to protect, grow and control their wealth and preserve it for future generations.
- To work in synergy with all internal stakeholders, collaborate to provide a truly unique, personal client-centric approach
- Minimum 7 years in the Private Banking industry with expertise as a Private Banker – Client Advisor, Relationship Manager Hunter or Business Development Manager
- Private Banker professional background – no other professions would suffice
- MBA, BBA, Finance, Legal, Tax or Economics, University Educational Background is preferable but not mandatory
- In-depth knowledge of UHNWI & VHNWI UK Market - Private Banking & Wealth Management key client’s
- An exceptional network of contacts with Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and Families
- English speaking with a strong network of contacts/clients
- Significant self-acquired portfolio with a proven track record and a network of potential clients
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to discuss this exclusive opportunity. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion. Only senior professionals with a proven track record will be considered.