Transaction Processing Officer (Bank)
Seniority: Mid-Level - 3-5 years of experience
You would join a team of experienced professionals to contribute to Bank's overall success and develop yourself professionally.
Great work environment, banking convention benefits, competitive package!
The position will report to the Head of Operations.
- Handling day-to-day funds transfer operating activities
- Processing in-and outgoing daily payments including customer transactions, correspondent banking transactions and general expenses processing.
- Processing of internal tasks related to cash-pooling services provided to corporate customers.
- Setting-up and the maintenance of customers’ profiles in the e-banking tool.
- Handling other departments’ inquiries regarding customers’ transactions.
- Assisting in investigation of Nostro reconciliation pending items.
- Maintaining the static data (cost profiles) in the core banking system (Avaloq).
- Performing daily control of SWIFT message.
- Providing backup to Treasury Support team in Processing transactions of Treasury Department (FX, MM and Securities transactions)
- Preparing the periodic reporting to Management (Risk Monthly reports, activity reports).
- Assisting in establishing and updating department procedures.
- Testing and improving the process design related to Core Banking System.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field
- Between 3 to 5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Understanding of funds transfer related processes.
- Practical knowledge of cash management products / solutions.
- Good communication skills
- Result orientation, can-do proactive spirit
- Organization skills and detail orientation
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Teamwork spirit, punctuality, discipline, self-control, innovation, positive thinking
- Clear customer orientation
- PC literacy, in particular, MS Office
- SWIFT literacy
- Knowledge in Avaloq is an asset
- Fluency in English
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.