Legal Counsel: Fluent in German and English : Real Estate Fund Manager
A great opportunity to join a leading European private equity real estate investment manager in Luxembourg as a Legal Counsel. You will manage all legal aspects of the setting-up, structuring, restructuring and liquidation of funds and advise operational teams on real estate investment funds and issues of corporate law. You will have a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism, at the same time have a flexible approach to your work.
- Implementing and reporting obligations of funds
- Coordinating operations of funds/ communication with investors
- Organization of board meetings
- Handle all legal aspects of the setting-up, structuring, restructuring and liquidation of funds
- Collaborate with law firms, notaries, accountants, legal counsels and clients
- Monitoring the preparation of standard agreements
- Supervising and assisting in training of team members
- Drafting and reviewing of legal corporate documents
- Advising operational teams on real estate investment funds and issues of corporate law
- University degree in Law or equivalent
- Profound knowledge in corporate and investment fund law (including CSSF circulars);
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a law firm, ideally in Luxembourg
- Accurate and diligent, able to lead a team.
- Fluent in German and English,
- Stable professional experience
- Ready to work and not delegate all matters.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Andrew Notter firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application would be treated with the utmost discretion.