Real Estate Accounting and Finance Supervisor – AVP – Italian speaker
You will join a global and leading real estate business who knows what it takes to lead an industry.
Your role is to supervise a Finance and Accounting team in view to prepare high quality financial information and monitor the day to day matters of the Special Purpose Vehicles owned by the company investing across Europe.
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Assist external administrators / in house accountants with preparation of accounting entries, such as acquisitions, disposals and distributions;
- Review quarterly accounting records;
- Manage the process of preparation of consolidated financial statements by an external service provider for the various top holding companies;
- Review reporting packages;
- Consolidate reporting packages per investment;
- Review / Prepare Luxembourg GAAP financial statements;
- Review/perform Intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Able to work in a team to co-ordinate the (interim) audit process, liaising with local, group and global auditors to ensure that information is provided on a timely basis and that deadlines are met.
Investor & Bank Reporting
- Prepare quarterly cash flow reporting and summary per investment;
- Prepare External debt financial covenants reporting, coordinate and prepare information packages for lending banks;
- Monitor cash management requirements.
Asset Management & Sales Support
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required;
- Prepare and monitor operating budgets for investments;
- Manage liquidity and cash management for investments;
- Support acquisitions team with financial information as required;
- Support asset management team with financial information in connection with disposals as required;
- Liaise with external advisors, such as tax advisors, auditors and legal advisors on structuring issues related to disposals.
Tax Structuring and Compliance
- Work with tax advisors to ensure that tax structuring for investments is complied with and that tax opinion are updated where relevant;
- Ensure that all tax filings are kept up to date for the SPVs;
- Ensure legal and statutory compliance through liaison with legal advisors.
General Counsel & Risk
- Work with General Counsel and Risk Department on internal risk management, specifically as it pertains to the Finance Team and the various work-streams related thereto;
- Review, improve and/or keep up-to-date with applicable best practices with regards to internal risk management processes, including periodic comprehensive review of risk-mitigation processes/safeguards within the Finance Team.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Europe;
- Handle ad hoc project work.
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar);
- 8+ years’ relevant professional experience, for example in audit, accounting or finance for Real Estate investments;
- Fluency in English and Italian (verbally and in writing) is a compulsory requirement;
- Real Estate experience;
- Strong managerial experience;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.