Junior Legal Officer – Spanish and English speaker
In this opportunity, you will have the chance to join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of experienced people and be involved in corporate, legal, KYC and AML duties of the companies set up to manage the real estate investments.
My client is looking for a candidate with a first experience of at least two years within a similar function and who is fluent in Spanish and English.
You will work in a dynamic, flexible and easy-going environment and have great perspectives of growth and development.
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio of real estate projects consisting of roughly 150 entities throughout Europe ;
- Ensure thorough hand over post-closing for new deals and their subsequent legal and corporate life cycle until the disposal process;
- Liaise with the cross-European, London and internal management as well as service providers and advisors for the efficient running of all deals and entities’ corporate governance;
- Review and monitor the accuracy of legal documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.);
- Liaise with internal finance, tax, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies;
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, written resolutions ;
- Oversee restructuring and financing steps along with other internal and external teams and advisors;
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process ;
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents ;
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents
- Degree in Law or Administration or others
- You have minimum one year of experience in a legal/corporate department of a fiduciary/law firm/in house legal or corporate position in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in English and Spanish (verbally and in writing) is a must
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Excellent organisation skills
- Team player
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Able to take direction and ask questions
- Strong organizational skills
- Eye for detail
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.