We are currently recruiting a Business Strategy Project Manager to join an international Asset Manager based in Luxembourg. In this role you will develop key business areas and manage projects relating to key business strategy initiatives.
This role will have a great impact on the future continues growth of the company.
You will be part of the European Distribution team reporting to the Head of the Department.
Main areas of responsibility are:
- Support Senior Management with the distribution strategy
- Change project management following the target operating model.
- Act as a subject matter expert in Distribution related projects.
- You have a Degree in Finance / Business or Economics
- You have at least 5 – 8 years’ experience as a Project Manager, Business Manager or Target Operating Manager position focused on Business Strategy and Change Management within the financial services industry.
- Good understanding of Asset Management and the different key stake holders would be a plus.
- Project Management certificates are an asset.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Solid experience in managing business strategy and change management projects in multiple locations
- You are an excellent planner, problem solver with solid organisational skills.
- You are a strong team player and have the ability to communicate and present at all levels in /outside the organisation.
- Willingness to work in an international Matrix structure.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia van Rijswijk email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.