Directly reporting to the Group Treasurer, the Treasury Analyst (Junior) is supporting the Group Treasurer on all treasury activities.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work on the cash management and reporting, will interact with local banks and will also participate to specific projects like TMS implementation.
This position requires extensive interaction with all teams internally. You will be working closely with the accounting teams, finance managers and the other treasury managers.
- Monitor daily cash management and optimization (daily cash report)
- Support cash management operations and make sure all required settlements are correctly done on daily basis
- Support Headquarter and Local units with all payments and cash needs in general including appropriate reporting and cash forecasting
- Manage payment run: coordinate with accounting team and subsidiaries to make payment process
- Manage intercompany financing and related payments
- Forecast receivables and payments by liaising with subsidiaries and accounting department
- Work closely with business units and bank relationships to resolve and research issues promptly and accurately
- Provide Daily, Weekly, Monthly treasury reporting
- Bank account maintenance, opening/closing requests, mandate management
Specific Treasury Projects:
- Treasury Management System implementation
- Cash Pooling implementation
- Cash flow forecast management: operational & corporate, short & long term
- RPA implementation
- A first experience in Treasury, managing domestic and international banking relationships, corporate cash management, payment processing and forecasting
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Fluent in English. German would be a plus
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-motivated with good ability to work in team,
- Capability to think out of the box and devise innovative ideas and solutions
- Leadership and initiative in getting the job completed. Results driven
- Highly detail oriented with ability to manage large volumes of data
- Meeting deadlines
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Anne-Sophie Pevergne to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.