Anderson Wise is pleased to assist a successful Real Estate investor specialized in residential projects. You will be joining their Luxembourg office and assist the team with legal administration for the holding entites.
Located close to city centre, the office is composed of a multicultural and dynamic team used to working in a flexible manner.
- Track and check documents (signature, legalisation, apostille …);
- Maintain statutory registers;
- Liaise with notaries, lawyers and authorities
- Handling of day-to-day administrative tasks, such as incoming and outgoing mail, electronic & paper filing, scanning of documents
- Handle communication with the bank with regards to KYC matters
- Organize board meetings and ensure the follow up
- Filing with RCS
- Prepare payment instructions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position as junior corporate officer, paralegal or legal assistant
- Proven writing and communication skills in English;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams).
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case, a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.