Financial Crime AML / KYC Specialist
Our client is a renowned international asset management company. You will join a driven, inspiring and fun team.
This is a key role within the organization. The successful candidate will need to be adaptable, proactive, willing to challenge and be challenged.
- In charge of carrying out KYC and AML monitoring on current and new counterparties, including PEP, Sanction screening and Adverse Media.
- Professional and timely AML and CFT review in relation with distributor and client on-boarding and distribution oversight ensuring that the teams understand the regulatory and legislative framework and acts in accordance with procedures
- Ensure the overall control environment, and a reduction in operational risk
- Provide of risk-based suggestions for approval to various committees
- Defining and maintaining client checklists and questionnaires
- Reacting to new data received on counterparties, supporting timely escalation and resolution
- Answering day to day AML/CTF issues
- Assisting with client due diligence calls to obtain the required data and to explain the requirements.
- Working with Distribution and Client teams to assist in the distribution of funds
- Performing due diligence on shareholder activities
- Production of required reporting
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of the Luxembourg financial crime legislative framework (AML, CTF, Sanctions) and distribution oversight responsibilities
- Good knowledge of the asset management industry
- Fluency in English
- ACAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist certification is an asset
- Proactive, decisive, demonstrate well considered judgements and anticipate emerging risks
- Solution oriented
- Team player
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.