URGENT: Administration Assistant
For a family-size (10 people) Anglo-Saxon Private Equity investment company ideally located in the city centre, we are looking for an Administration Assistant. The position can either be permanent (CDI) or fixed-term (12-month CDD).
This position is for an Administration Assistant who has gained some experience in a corporate administration tasks such as helping in the organisation of board meetings and assisting with payments. Additionally, s/he will have some office management responsibilities, such as ordering supplies for the office and being in contact with local contractors.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate strong motivation and can-do attitude, autonomy and eagerness to learn, as the person will be onboarded remotely due to current covid sanitary measures.
The Administration Assistant is responsible for assisting the Luxembourg Finance & Accounting team, preparing all deliverables for review by the Assistant Company Secretary and Conducting officer.
The Administration Assistant is responsible for:
- Assisting with payments including paying invoices, settlement payments, drawdown payments and distribution payments
- Updating Static Data, including contacts, bank details and other required changes
- Assisting with the preparation of circular board resolutions and board minutes
- Assisting with the management of office suppliers, including correspondence with suppliers and ensuring timely payment of invoices and monitoring of contract renewals
- Assisting the Accountants with audit requests and stakeholder queries
- Ad-hoc administration tasks
- Experience in a similar administrative position ; experience in paralegal tasks is an asset
- A strong team player, flexible, highly motivated and have good attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and MS Word
- Fluent English speaker, French would be an advantage
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.