Accountant – Experienced in Real Estate and fluent in Spanish
In this opportunity, you will have the chance to join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of experienced people and be involved in complex accounting for a dedicated portfolio of Spanish entities. My client is looking for a candidate with a solid background in Real Estate accounting or audit who can speak fluently English and Spanish.
You will work in a dynamic, flexible and easy-going environment and have great perspectives of growth and development.
- Day to day accounting for various companies for the investments (bank statements; incoming invoices; outgoing invoices; accruals and provisions)
- Maintain interest calculation schedules
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable
- month-end reconciliations
- Review of accruals and provisions
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable
- Preparation of financial statements.
Administration & General
- Assistance in preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT returns
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable
- General administrative tasks
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Preparation of annual US tax reporting packages
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Assist with consolidation process
- Liaise with external auditors
- Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar)
- You have approximately 3 years of experience in accounting or audit, dealing with Real Estate entities.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (verbally and in writing) is a must
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (Yardi preferable)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Team player
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.