COMPLIANCE OFFICER - Banking (Corporate, Private and Treasury/Trade Finance)
You would join a team of 8 Compliance Officers - work in a friendly team of experts, humane work environment. Bank offices are located in the urban zone of Luxembourg, close to all transportation lines.
You would receive Banking Convention benefits (e.g. 33.5 + days of holidays), a competitive salary and discretionary bonus as well as a strong pension contribution.
During Covid19 time, WFH is set on a week-on-week off basis.
Clients account opening/onboarding process
- Review and analyze documentation to meet customer due to diligence requirements
- Perform relevant screenings of names against published lists
- Other additional investigation where required
Support to Client files management
- Support for periodic review of client files
- Update of client database
- Regular screenings of client data against published lists
- Review and analyze alerts related to sanctions and embargoes
- Review and analyze higher risk transactions and related supportive documentation
- Escalate suspicious transactions to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- University degree Business, Law, Finance or a related field.
- Four-five years of professional experience in a Compliance Officer position in a private bank or a similar financial institution.
- Deep knowledge of AML/CFT regulations
- Deep knowledge of Sanctions/Embargoes regulations
- Strong communication skills and details orientation
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French will be considered an additional asset.
- PC literacy is a must
- Knowledge of Avaloq software is a plus
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.