Manager of Financial Institutions Coverage (CRM for Financial Institutions)
Our client is universal international bank with strong presence in Luxembourg. They are looking to strengthen their Financial Institutions department.
Reporting: The position will report to the Head of Financial Institutions and Trade Finance.
- Assisting the Head of Financial Institutions Department in mapping out, analysing and approaching new prospective FI partners.
- Approaching and onboarding Clients, thus growing various segments of the Bank's business.
- Provide support in the onboarding and regularly reviewing processes of Financial Institutions (‘FI’) as partners for the Bank’s business.
- Perform and maintain AML/KYC processes and duties on FIs, and respond to those addressed to Bank by the partners, in line with regulatory and legal dispositions, guidelines and policies.
- Provide support in preparation, negotiation and execution of the agreements necessary to enter business activities with the FIs (i.e., NDAs, ISDA/CSA, GMRA, etc.)
- Work closely with Operations, Compliance, and other business departments to collaboratively improve FI’s business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of those departments that are having direct business relationships with FIs in the areas of global markets, trade finance and credit lending on the primary and secondary asset side.
- Monitor the business flows and activities with the FI partners and setup a FI relationship management database.
- Maintain FI industry data through ongoing research, the tracking of key economic indicators and rating indices as well as the research for industry commentaries and reports.
- Perform regular review of FI related data and preparation of the FI files for Internal and External Audits.
- Organize regular updates of the respective internal regulations, products, and workflow processes.
- Assist the Head of Department with the implementation of the bank’s strategy and regular updates of the business plan for the development of business with FI’s.
- University degree in business administration, economics, the management, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English written and spoken, French and any other language is an asset.
- Good interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with internal and external customers on a proactive basis.
- Strong understanding of applicable rules and regulations
- MS Office – Advanced to Expert user (Excellent Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills)
- Strong task execution skills.
If you believe that this could be the right opportunity for your career advancement. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.