This growing Asset Manager based in Luxembourg, with offices located all over the world is looking to strengthen their Distribution Due Diligence / Onboarding team. You will be responsible for the continues due diligence of the financial intermediaries.
Within this team of experienced professionals, you will report to the Manager and take part in the growth of the company. This position could give you good career opportunities in becoming a subject matter expert in your field.
For more detailed information about this position please contact me directly.
- Assist the client facing teams to validate and approve new client onboarding from a distribution perspective.
- Take part in the due diligence on the clients, which includes AML and KYC
- Collaborate closely with the Compliance team in Luxembourg on the due diligence framework
- Assist in the internal and external audits related to due diligence procedures
- Degree in Finance
- You have at least 3 years’ experience within a position within the fund industry which has given you a good knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory requirements related to the Distributor Due Diligence (for example Distribution Associate or a Transfer Agent onboarding AML / KYC)
- Good knowledge of AML/CTF regulations
- You are fluent in ENGLISH both written and spoken. More over you have a good understanding of SPANISH
- You are well organized and able to work independently with a high degree of quality and detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to integrate in a professional existing team and work towards the growth of the company
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia van Rijswijk email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.