This growing investment company based in Luxembourg, with offices in different European locations, is looking to strengthen their Fund Setup and transaction team active in Alternative Investment funds field.
Within this team of experienced professionals, you will report to the Manager and take part in the growth of the company.
- Preparing and drafting of fund documents related to the Alternative Investment Fund Launches
- Review of agreements following complex transactions.
- Regular contact with external providers
- Take part in the company’s growth
- Preferably a Legal educational background
- You have at least 4 years’ experience within a Fund setup position related to the Alternative investment funds in Luxembourg
- You speak and write fluently German and English. Any other European languages would be considered an advantage.
- You have solid knowledge of Alternative Investment Funds and Real Estate funds and its rules and regulations
- You are well organized and able to work independently with a high degree of quality
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to integrate in a professional existing team
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia van Rijswijk firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.