This role is responsible for the corporate legal administration and corporate governance for a well known Real Estate investor.
The selected candidate will work as part of a team of five and be given a high degree of autonomy over a number of Luxembourg SPVs.
- Conducting board meetings, in a capacity of board secretary, preparing minutes
- Preparing, reviewing and amending board packs
- In charge of the different filing obligations to ensure that each company within the framework of the Fund complies with all legal and statutory requirements.
- Incorporation and liquidation and general management of SPVs, including maintaining a business register and conducting both the RCS and the CSSF filings
- In charge of issuing of all board meeting and attendance documentation.
- In charge of acquisitions liquidations, and financing of the Fund; liaising with the investment management and finance departments along with the third party legal advisors
- Document monitoring and tracing (legalization, apostle, analysis, signature, authentication, etc.) and numerous requests for KYC records.
- Experience of minimum 3-5 years working as Company Secretary / Corporate Administrator / Fund Administrator
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg laws and regulations
- Fluent in English. French is considered a strong advantage
- Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player but also happy to work autonomously
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.