Client Director Reinsurance – Spanish speaker
Due to its growth, this dynamic reinsurance firm has opened a new position of Client Director for the Spanish speaking market. The Client Director will work together with and report to the Head of Spanish Desk and will participate in maintaining and developing the client portfolio for all reinsurance operations.
This mid-size company offers a great work environment and is ideally located in the city centre of Luxembourg.
- Ensure the the relationship management responsabilities for a portfolio of Spanish speaking clients
- Coordination and technical monitoring of reinsurance operations for a portfolio of customers and prospects of the employer
- Advice and review of insurance conditions and reinsurance treaties for the employer's customer portfolio
- Preparation of technical insurance and reinsurance statements for the accounting department
- Contacts with brokers, insurers and reinsurers and insurance regulators in Luxembourg, Malta and Switzerland.
- Participate in the studies of the technical and development department
- Monitoring of Solvency 2 provisions for the employer's customer portfolio
- You hold a Master’s degree or professional studies with a solid, relevant work experience
- You have proven experience as an Account Manager in the area of reinsurance or captives
- You are fluent in Spanish with very good languages skills in English, written and spoken. French is considered a strong advantage.
- You are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.