Corporate Officer – inhouse position
This major alternative asset manager with global is looking to strengthen their Company Secretariat team on the Real Estate side.
Within this team of experienced professionals, you will report to the Legal Director and work closely with the legal and finance teams in Luxembourg and the UK.
You will enjoy an international work environment that encourages initiative taking and self-management.
- You will carry company secretarial activities and tasks including drafting standard form company secretarial documents
- Drafting and reviewing agendas and resolutions to ensure they are accurately drafted
- Preparation of Board papers, understanding of matters to be discussed, attendance to Board meeting, being a source of information and support to Board members, minutes taking
- Assisting with execution of documents and ensuring that the relevant sign off have been received
- Producing structure charts and ensuring that the AML/KYC procedures are duly respected
- Actively support the team with portfolio transactions, e.g. acquisitions, disposals, financings etc.
- Communicating with external stakeholders including law firms, auditors, tax advisors and other service providers
- Related work experience in Luxembourg is needed, and ideally in a real estate environment
- A university degrre, preferably in Law is an advantage. ICSA qualified considered as an advantage as well.
- Good knowledge of the Company Secretary function
- Fluency in English is mandatory, any other language may be an asset
- Effective and structured communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.