Corporate Officer – Private Equity Investment Firm
Anderson Wise are happy to introduce this new opportunity to join a premium Private Equity Investment Firm that cares for its employees and offers a great work environment.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and part of a dynamic team of 4, you will provide full company secretarial services to private equity fund structures.
The offices are located in Kirchberg, close to parking facilities and public transports.
- Provide A to Z company secretarial services to private equity fund structures
- Liaise with the various stakeholders involved in finance transactions, namely lawyers, auditors, notaries and public administration, etc.
- Organize and prepare board meetings, according to legal requirements
- Ensure that all regulatory and legal filings are up-to-date, accurate and completed on time (CSSF, RCSL, etc.)
- Provide support when required in the preparation of the regulatory and compliance reports
- Ensure that investors’ queries are adequately handled
- Your experience in a similar position (minimum 2 years) in Luxembourg allows you to be quickly operational in your new position;
- It is an asset if you hold a degree in Law, although it is not a must;
- You are fluent in English; any additional European language will be welcome
- You enjoy being part of a collective effort and being autonomous
- You demonstrate a good knowledge of the relevant Luxembourg laws and regulations
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.