Corporate Officer – French speaker
This Real Estate company with investments all across Europe will offer you a fast growing and stimulating environment with perspectives, as well as a young and international environment with a team of over 20 nationalities!
You will manage from A to Z your own portfolio of entities, from various European jurisdictions, from incorporation to liquidation:
Legal and corporate requirements:
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio incorporated in different European jurisdictions.
- Liaise with other entities of the group as well as service providers for efficient running and best practice of all deals and entities’ corporate governance.
- Constant liaison with other internal teams (accounting, finance, acquisition, KYC and treasury) and external Lux and non-Lux advisors (law firms, Big Four, corporate and accounting service providers, local tax and administrative authorities) relating to specific tasks and projects that involve your legal entities ensuring best practice is adhered to for all matters and ensuring the entities’ corporate governance is legally sound.
- Liaise with internal account management and acquisition team for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies.
- Daily tasks include review and execution of service agreements, engagement letters and other contracts; drafting letters, board minutes, written resolutions, shareholder resolutions, power of attorneys, waivers, intercompany loan agreements and other ancillary corporate documents.
- Specific projects include coordination of corporate restructuring, project financing and re-financing, mergers and liquidations and the organisation of relevant board meetings for the approval of the transactions; preparation and filing of annual accounts, DAC6 filings, organisation of relevant board meetings for the approval of the transactions.
- Liaising with the acquisition team to ensure a smooth and effective hand over of legal entities post-closing of a new acquisition.
- Reviewing funds flows.
- Track and monitor the accuracy and accessibility of the legal and corporate documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.).
- Ensure organised, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents.
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual and physical archiving process.
- Organise quarterly board meetings and review of structures charts.
- Provide reports informing of the operation and progress of Legal and Compliance work.
- Reporting to lenders, auditors and authorities.
- Drafting various legal documents including, but not limited to, board minutes, shareholder resolutions, intra-group financing agreements, powers of attorney and proxies, letters and correspondence to third parties.
- Maintaining a close relationship with the relevant local European asset management team and assisting them with reviewing of lease agreements and various asset-related deeds and arranging for the execution.
- The more junior members of the team assist with the leasing process – checking the relevant consents have been sought to enter into the lease and then preparing the lease for execution and arranging execution.
- Min. 2 years of experience dealing with the Luxembourgish RCS and board meeting organization
- University degree
- Knowledge of the corporate governance framework in Luxembourg;
- Experience working with and maintaining strong professional links with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both English and French is a must
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player;
- Able to take direction and ask questions;
- Strong organizational skills and eye for detail;
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.