You will support the compliance Conducting Officer in general compliance matters of this prestigious AIFM. You will be expected to take the lead on the customer due diligence for the companies and groups that they provide finance to. Through their Luxembourg funds they provide private corporate finance (loans / receivables finance) to European SME’s and lend directly to such companies or through syndicates.
- The compliance analyst will be the first point of contact for service providers, reviewing the case file prepared by the service provider
- Preparing escalation approval forms, drafting AML reliance documentation, etc.
- In addition, you will assist with the maintenance of the AML due diligence database
- You will also be expected to be pro-active contributor in other areas of the AIFM.
- Preferably have a background in corporate finance
- Compliance analyst with experience or knowledge of the alternative fund space
- In dept knowledge of Luxembourg AML / CTF / Tax Evasions rules and regulations (+5 years)
- Fluent in English, additional language considered to be an advantage.
- Hands-on approach / Can-do attitude
- Ability to, at times, work under pressure and for demanding internal clients
- Project Management
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Andrew Notter Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.