Tax Manager (In-house)
Are you looking for an in-house Tax Manager job opportunity?
Are you willing to join a global listed company?
Do you have a solid experience in Tax management (Big 4 or Corporate) in Luxembourg?
You will report to the Director for Tax Accounting and Compliance, you will be mainly responsible for the tax management of the Group Luxembourg companies and will be actively contributing to the management, design and implementation of the group’s tax accounting and compliance processes.
You will be covering Luxembourg tax matters of the group in combination with certain group wide tax agenda and projects.
- Manage the Tax compliance and Tax accounting agenda of selected companies of the group (approx. 30 entities mainly based in Luxembourg)
- Manage transfer pricing compliance of the companies
- Contribute to the preparation of consolidated and individual quarterly income tax provisions and deferred tax calculations including related footnote disclosures
- Assist with management reporting and modelling of the ETR and cash taxes
- Assist in tax accounting aspects of current and future IFRS accounting changes
- Contribute to or lead selected group tax related projects in various areas (e.g. entity structure rationalization or setting-up financing transactions)
- Participate in transactions and integration activities as well as business support initiatives, as needed
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a Big 4 and/or in a multinational corporate tax department of a company
- Experience in managing tax compliance processes and tax accounting & reporting
- Knowledge of Luxembourg corporate tax (and VAT legislation is a strong advantage)
- Experience in international tax and transfer pricing is an advantage
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Qualified in tax or an international tax degree would be considered a plus
- A high-level of intellectual, professional, and interpersonal agility and flexibility, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, hands-on, and open-minded personality
- Well organized and hardworking, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment managing numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and great team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Anne-Sophie Pevergne to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.