(English & German speaking)
International Alternative Investment company present across the world with 14 offices and strong strategic partnership is expanding its Real Assets AIFM Team in Luxembourg. In this exclusive mandate, we are looking for Valuation Managers with the following experience:
- Valuation of real assets (Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Forestry and Real Estate) and financial instruments
- Direct contact for questions about evaluations from internal and external interest groups
- Analysis of macro assumptions (exchange rates, electricity prices, etc.) and value drivers
- Analysis and preparation of market data
- Optimization of the existing model and assessment tools
- Communication with auditors
- Liaise with the Investment Advisors, Funds Investment Management teams
- Support in the preparation of internal and external reports
- Graduate in Finance, Banking, Business, Economics, Mathematics or similar. Further professional certification (CFA, CIIA, CAIA or similar) is considered a strong advantage
- Solid knowledge of financial modelling and valuation
- Advanced to Expert User of MS Excel – VBA programming would be considered as an advantage
- Minimum 2-4 years of professional experience in the field of valuation of funds, preferably real assets
- Business fluent language skills in German and English
- Solid knowledge of accounting
- Project delivery ownership and prioritisation capabilities
- The ability to work in a team, take initiative and an outstanding ability to learn
- An analytical and structured way of working
- Commitment, strong communication skills and reliability
Our client is a future-oriented company with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate. With it, they combine focus, far-sightedness, ambition, and independent entrepreneurial responsibility to create synergies.
- Company events for cross-functional team exchange e.g. Welcome Day (Early Bird), regular after-work, summer, and Christmas parties as well as team offsite training (in normal circumstances)
- Internal training opportunities (e.g. Brownbag sessions and language courses)
- Employee benefits: Free drinks, fresh fruits, free parking, lunch vouchers and more
If you believe that this could be the right opportunity for your career advancement.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.