This Private Equity investment company offers a truly diverse and collaborative environment. Their Luxembourg office boasts a very international team, with more than 10 different nationalities represented, while preserving a warm and respectful atmosphere. Thanks to the global footprint of the company, the Personal Assistant will frequently interact with other offices across the US and UK and organize travels across the globe.
You will primarily assist the CEO, who travels extensively across Europe and the US. You will also have day-to-day team management responsibilities, including:
- Managing calendar, organization of business trips, including reservations of hotels, flights and similar arrangements
- Internal reporting, including management of expense reports and other internal team-related admin functions
- Meeting management, including, when required, the day-to-day meeting coordination for the team
- Helping the team navigating through the various Luxembourg administration offices, by directing and coordinating the work of outside specialist consultants and specialized agencies
- Appropriate coordination and cooperation in various areas with other parts of the Group
- Work alongside the Executive Assistant in broader administrative support of the local team
- A previous experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Strong experience managing business trips across and outside of EU
- Language skills: Fluent English. Knowledge of French or German would be a plus.
- Personal skills: Ability to work in a very intercultural environment and strong interpersonal skills. Positive work attitude, willingness to be part of a team and reliability are essential. In addition, given the nature of the investments and shareholders, trustworthiness and confidentiality are paramount.
- Professional skills: well-structured, highly organized, accurate and pro-active attitude is naturally extremely helpful. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite programs is required (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.