Fund Manager – Real Assets (Renewable Energies)
Reports to Head of Fund Management
International Alternative Investment company present across the world with 14 offices and strong strategic partnership is expanding their Real Assets AIFM Team in Luxembourg. In this exclusive mandate, we are looking for Fund Managers with the following experience:
- Act as a Manager of real asset vehicles under management
- Follow-up of the day-to-day management of real asset funds under management, etc.
- Liaise with the Investment Advisors, Investment Management teams in the different countries and the local Asset Managers for all real asset transactions linked to the real asset vehicles under management
- Prepare and monitor investment limitations, distribution calculations, NAV calculations, the plausibility of valuation results etc.
- Attend risk management activities: risk identification, risk strategy, analyses etc.
- Optimise contract management and coordinate new contracts close together with our legal department
- Monitor internal reporting to committees and external reporting e.g. quarterly reports
- Implement asset strategies, capital-, revenue- and cash-flow planning and -management, KPIs etc.
- Support relevant departments in the deal structuring process
- Fluent German and English
- Graduate in business, economics, law or similar
- Solid knowledge of tax and/or corporate law, AIFMD law and the Luxembourgish regulatory environment
- 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally in the portfolio management of real assets at an AIFM, Bank, or as an auditor of alternative investments (Preferably knowledge in accounting and asset valuation)
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Project delivery ownership and prioritisation capabilities
- High-quality standards and strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a team, take initiative and an outstanding ability to learn
Our client is a future-oriented company with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate. With it, they combine focus, far-sightedness, ambition and independent entrepreneurial responsibility to create synergies.
- Company events for cross-functional team exchange e.g. Welcome Day (Early Bird), regular after-work, summer and Christmas parties as well as team offsite training.
- Internal training opportunities (e.g. Brownbag sessions and language courses)
- Employee benefits: Free drinks, fresh fruits, free parking, lunch vouchers and more
If you believe that this could be the right opportunity for your career advancement, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for in this recruitment process.
Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.