Our client is a well-respected Asset Manager on the Luxembourg market. They are looking for a suitable candidate for their team, with at least 2 - 3 years’ experience working in an AML Onboarding position either at an Asset Manager or a Transfer Agency.
You will join a team responsible for new client on boarding and due diligence on shareholders, intermediaries, and distributors. For this position they need a person that has excellent communication skills as the team is liaising with internal and external stake holders, such as client relationship managers and the Money Laundering department.
Do you think this could be the right position for you? Please contact me for more information.
- Performing on going due diligence of the shareholders, intermediaries, and distributors.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure timely completion of ongoing customer reviews
- Maintain AML/KYC related customer details
- You have at least 2– 3 years’ experience in an AML onboarding / Due diligence position in the financial services sector in Luxembourg.
- You have a good understanding of AML/KYC documentation required for different customer types and the required regulations.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken.
- You have the ability to work independently with a proactive and problem-solving mindset
- You are very accurate and pay attention to detail
- You are a strong team player and have the ability to communicate at all levels in /outside the organisation
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia van Rijswijk firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.