New Senior position in Banking Regulatory Compliance
International Bank with a strong presence in European Markets is looking to reinforce their Luxembourg Compliance team.
Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer - Bank
Reporting to Chief Compliance Officer
- Perform regulatory watch
- Analyze new regulations and determine potential impact for the Bank
- Perform gap analysis towards Bank’s process
- Participate to the implementation of new regulations, supervising transversal projects
- Draft or review new policies and procedures and amend existing ones to comply with new regulations
- Maintain the Bank’s policies and procedures register
- Provide support to business by answering regulatory question
- Ensure regulatory risks are properly managed
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Law or similar
- Participation to new regulations implementation in the banking sector
- Experience in drafting policies and procedures
- Project management background would be an asset
- Strong knowledge of banking regulation (MiFID II, MAR, EMIR, PSD2, DAC6, CRS, FATCA…)
- Ability to simplify complex concepts and communicate on it
- Excellent Microsoft Office tools literacy - Knowledge of Avaloq is an asset
- English and French proficiency is a requirement
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.